Yours is the world

I have been walking alone
Down a road, ravaged and obscure
With Faith, worn out and run down
Into an elusive world, hidden..unknown
On the other side of the eclipse.
Where leaves don't dry
And blooms don't fall
Where the young dew of life
Doesn't disappear into the morning;
Evasive diamonds resting on verdant hues.
Where heavy fogs don't blur
The naive dreams of young love
On this journey to a world of refuge
To appease my sorrow unbounded
On this road, I often yearn
For the warm callused hands,
hat slipped into mine with ease,
Every morn and night.

And I have arrived
It's late
And the world is here
Yet,
Yet it's not mine
Nor are your warm hands
For
You are the unperishable spirit
That the world lives off
Within and without me
You, my, love
Yours is the dew, the rays of light
And the bloom.
Yours is the dream, the heavy fogs
And the path .
Yours is the love that builds them all,
And strives to mend the broken soul,
That yearns for your hands
Yours...
And so,,,I have reached nowhere...

Comments

Popular Posts