A kind of Love..

Sometimes you find the kind of love that ensnares your soul and awakens your passion like no other..everything is defined in extremes and absolutes...the negative and the positive, the light and the darkness, the happiness and the sorrow, it will ravage your being and your vulnerable soul but it is what you will seek for and get addicted to...Then in time the impossible happens.. .just when you think that this is all you can give..it grows beyond your expectations..in reality or in your dreams, in life or in death in togetherness and in loneliness.....when life takes it all away from you by death..it doesn't stop ..it grows....it is then pregnant with a yearning that nothing can dampen..it grows...and you realise that you cant handle it but you still hold on...cos that is simply how this kind of love is...

Love you Chakudu, i am so lucky to  have shared this love with you..I fought my world and the expectations and dreams my loved ones had for me to be with you..I hurt the ones i love the most to be with you..i fought my own guilt to be with you..i fought and i fought and i fought..i am glad i did for you had already proved yourself worthy,from the first day to the last... and they saw it too, they loved you too.......thankyou chakudu,,,for being the one...for being mine..for making me yours...for giving me this love..that cuts like a knife and yet is as gentle as the breeze that flutters through the leaves.. ...thankyou...


Comments

Popular Posts