Like this...

October 27th, 2004, the day we discovered that things were never going to be the same. I was 21 and you were 22, and of all the coincidences and zillion probabilities possible, fate chose to bring us together. I will not forget that mischievous dimpled smile of yours that stole into your face during that tense moment, when you cajoled me into accepting that maybe you mean a little more than a friend to me. Nor will I forget the nervousness and apprehension that consumed me when I conceded the same...you knew it from the beginning when I foolishly believed that I was concealing it well. But chakudu, I am thankful, truly. Not a single day has gone by chakudu from then to now that I haven't realised how lucky I  was to find you, not a moment have I taken what we have for granted and not a single day has gone by without me being grateful for the love we shared.


 Lets remain like this.
Your hands on mine,
My hands in yours.
Lets remain  like this.
Your loving gaze on me,
My lips bidding you.
Lets remain like this.
Loving you; me.
Loving me; you.

Lets remain like this.
This is all I ask,
All I ever asked for.
Lets remain like this.




Comments

  1. Hi, your poems are always good to read full of emotion.
    and it seems it is possible for me to contact you via your blog.
    I guess you can email me directly if you want, If you just Goggle my name with Lyon added as an extra key word I guess all or most of the web pages will be me. If you want my email you can probably find it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can email me directly if you want, If you just Goggle my name with Lyon added as an extra key word I guess all or most of the web pages will be me. If you want my email you can probably find it there.



    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts