Maybe..

At times I still think it cannot be true..but it is..it is true .he is no longer here..the sole owner of the oversized clothes in my cupboard.. my strength and advisor who encouraged me and helped me to look at life positively..my miracle..the answer to my prayers for half a decade..he is not here..


Maybe in the breeze that caresses my face 
Or the rain that hides my tears..
Maybe in the smile on my daughters face 
Or in the hug from a genuine heart…
Maybe in the words I write 
Or the touch of comfort in moments of despair
Maybe ..Maybe…Maybe…
When my strength towards weakness steers 
When carpedium means loneliness
When my soul accepts your absence
When my love is less insane or more
When my smile is unsalted by a drop of tear 
When sorrow has tired my eyes 
Maybe…Maybe..Maybe…

Comments

Popular Posts