There Lived A Man

There lived a man who loved me with all his heart...
There lived a man who fathered my child....
There lived a man who believed in integrity....
There lived a man who loved his profession....
There lived a man who never feigned to be a hero....
There lived a man who was my soul....
There lived a man with a heart full of generosity...
There lived a man who revealed all to me....
There lived a man who loved me with his life.....

But .....now I wait.....
for he is with god..
I know this for sure..
One day I will meet him...
I know this for sure...
And he will give me that warm strong hug of his
I know this for sure...
And I will not complain that I can't breath
I know this for sure
You can hug me..hug me all you want....

Comments

  1. love u kutta....cant imagine ur thoughts while you were writing this one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts