Circle of Sorrow

Muffled screams of despair and agony
Resounds in my debilitating mind..
Heart and soul thrashing about ...both blind
Stabbed by reality...stabbed persistently... 
The pain ...it does not subside, 
It holds us down until we go wild

Then...we forget to breathe
For a second...For a minute
Lets wait she says ..lets wait .
Before we force another breath
What if its the embrace of death?
In pitiful hope...we wonder
What if we get to see you after..

A last time with you....to remember...
But the body breathes..loud and deep
And my soul and heart, they weep
Again the agony...the despair
Thrown back into the circle of sorrow
No one by us..except me and you

And so it repeats...again and again... without mercy..

Comments

  1. this is soooo painful kutta...n final...but it gives a glimpse of what ur feeling. ...n god I can't even imagine. ..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say that I understand.. and I can imagine your pain.. But no, I don't understand.. The truth is that I can't imagine the depths of your pain.. And one can't find the right words to console you.. Honestly, I don't know if smthg like words can even be a consolation... But I feel that you have expressed your feelings - real and raw.. Thats the first step towards healing... Cry out loud... scream and yell as much as ur heart desires... Take all the time you want.. But heal u will... heal u must.. Yes, it won't be easy.. Yes, it will not happen quickly... Yes, a part of you will always long for what you lost.. But I can promise you that it won't be a 'circle of sorrow' forever... Things will change for the better... You will heal.. You must... Mwaaaaahsss.

    -Neetu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts