Orphaned Luggage


My heart is breaking
I can hear the distinct cling
A million pieces, A million tears
Worse than death is the burden of living....
Without you holding me, loving me.....
Without you..

To wait at home for your return
With happy dreams spun with hope
And then to see the dreaded vision...
Your orphaned luggage at my door step.
Without you, beside it, standing tall and smiling
Without you..

Today, let me cry, let me fall
I cant hold on...I cant stall
These lonely tears of despair
They tell me what I hate to hear
Without you, it is going to be an eternity of sorrow
Without you..

Comments

  1. my darling girl...write more. ..this is how ur letting it out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my darling girl...write more. ..this is how ur letting it out..
    lightest carry on luggage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts