I will

I will shamelessly smile 
I will while my time away 
I will do everything that brings me joy
I will live my life to the fullest 
I will enjoy every moment 
I will discover all my dreams
I will not bother about what you or you or you think
I shall remember that tomorrow might not be around to greet me
And live and love alone
For this is what my love wanted 
This.. this is my ode to love
This..this is my tribute to you
This is how I shall love you 
When you are not around...
Look at me from above my joy
Be proud..Be happy..

Comments

  1. I'm so proud of u kutta. love you:-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww!!!.... I like it... If u can slowly, very slowly, make this happen... that would be great babes...And do this for him... and do this for ur lil one as well ... but most importantly, do this for urself too.. u owe that much to urself.. Hugggs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts