Things I like, desire, tolerate and believe

Things I Like

  • Solitude and long walks
  • Marriage of Music and thoughts
  • Joy of dancing in a dark room
  • Rebellion against every forced norm
  • Passion that burns, Love that hurts
  • Intensity of conviction, Stubborn Opinions 
  • Victory of the Underdog
  • Appreciation of beauty...
  • Vastness of the ocean, raindrops on a hot summer evening, the full moon and the dark carpet of stars on a clear night. 
  • losing myself in another's story..living multiple lives from one book to another, form one movie to another,,throwing my psyche around...
  • To be surrounded by love..
  • Him

Things I Desire
  • Wisdom to not Desire:-)
  • A Thirst in me for Knowledge
  • Persistence and Determination
  • Control over my vagrant emotions
  • Confidence that blinds all
  • Integrity needed to safeguard ideals and principles
  • Him, My companion, My friend, My partner in crime, My confidant and My prime advisor


Things I Hate

  • Absence of humanity 
  • Judgemental outlook
  • Prejudices that harm
  • Imposing an Opinion, Religion or Idea
  • Missing Him

What I Believe


  • Accept everything and anything people I truly love do.....
  • Love once given can never be taken back...you might be hurt, but it never stops...
  • There comes a time when you have to stand up for yourself...when that time comes..stand up
  • Choose your quarrels
  • Do not contribute when one gossips..the line between constructive discussion and gossip is very vague.
  • You look good when the other person yells and abuses in a fight and you are calm and controlled..add a disdainful smirk to the situation..it will irritate your opponent to no end..he he(evil laugh)
  • No religion is better or lesser..God exists in each one of us and around us..you will find him or her everyday if you look hard enough..Religion is just a tinted window through which you see the world and your life..the colour of the glass might change but at the end of the day you are all looking at the same thing
  • Yes, money makes a difference..but it depends on what kind of difference you are looking for.
  • Respect ...has to be given, even to a leper on the road..he could be you and you could be him,, if circumstances were different..you have no choice in this...
  • Give everyone a chance...there is more grey in this world than black and white..everyone has a story...
  • Everyone has a dark side..its not a sin to have one..if it is then I am a pure sinner...but there is more to me....and so is there more to you..
  • Family is important..Friends are important..invest in both..
  • Never lie to yourself..there are no half truths..its either the truth or a lie...the world does not matter..you do...
  • Sexual preference is the individuals choice..the way he or she wants to live her life is his or her choice..lets not interfere or judge...lets be genuine about this..
  • Now, as friends or as family, when one feels that things are going overboard nd one is hurting himself..interfere and persevere at all costs..but only out of love and care...they are better emotions than fear of societal consequences or the need to keep ones status intact...
  • Love selflessly,, blindly..completely..you will get hurt..thats inevitable..but at least you fed your soul with the truth and beauty of this emotion..so love
  • I will see him...someday...somehow..even if its for a moment in eternity...I will...

Comments

Popular Posts