Yet Another Day

Yet another day passes by....
A day of courage....
Of standing tall when the waves of sorrow hit you incessantly ...
A day of resilience...
Of not spilling a single tear just so that the little one doesn't sense your reality..
A day of rejuvenation...
At the hands of timid but brilliant souls that will shape a vibrant future...
A day of suffering...
Of making the same arduous mental journey, again and again, between hope and despair...
A day of loving...
Of loving the only man who will always have my heart and yet wishing it wasn't so painful...
A day of responsibility...
Of realising that my duties to the those around me and my family are more important than my needs so pitiful..
A day of resolve...
To hide the angst and achieve solace in the midst of youth and the smile of innocence...
A day of acceptance
Of the need for a new world that I have to build, with stubborn bricks of love and persistence
And....yet another day passes by....

Comments

Popular Posts