He would...


He would never let me hold his hands ....but he would give me his arms...and once in a while he will hold my hands just cos he knew I liked it......
He would hug me hard when he felt a lot of love for me..just a strong hug...
He was always expressive..be it anger, disappointment...or happiness..he knew how to show it...and often showed it explosively...
Lol..we were famous for our passionate fights amongst friends and family...but we would always make up...cos we couldn't stand the distress the other felt...of course we had issues..but we loved each other more ...
He liked fruit flavored ice creams, packet cakes that you got at railway stations and his moms Dosas...he could eat a kg of kaju burfi and family size ice cream bricks in one go...
We were both nervous when I had to cook for the first time for a party of 14 and more but he smiled for me and set up,the whole house with borrowed chairs and got me all the utensils for the kitchen which was not equipped for such a party..when I freaked out the night before after seeing the amount of chicken I had to wash(lol)...He smiled , hugged me and got me to the bedroom..told me to sleep and that everything will be fine in the morning and it was ....the next day he smiled again and this time with pride and satisfaction..we had done it.....somehow...together....
He would often let me be...I would sleep late in to the morning while he would wake up early and make his own tea..and then he would wait for me...in his corner....
He had a wonderful humour sense and was a master of poor jokes....he made everyone laugh and me the most...
He had the 'foot in the mouth' disease...he wud just blurt out stuff in his head at times and I couldnt keep count of the number of times we have got into trouble cos of that with family and friends...but at the end of the day..behind closed doors we would laugh about it..all the time
There was no lack of faith when it came to each other....I had to stand by him and he had to stand by me..it was a given..we had no doubts...
He lived and lived well...even when we dint have money he wud take me out to places I liked to eat at and buy me anything i wanted...living life king sized..
He believed in living today and that he did well and completely
He would laugh so heartily ..I can smile all day just thinking about how he looked when he smiled..those cute dimples of his..
I used to ask him to smile just so that I could dig my little finger into his dimple..cos it was mine after all 
He was a generous man..with his love..his time ..his goodness....A good soul...unique 
He would Take me for bike rides and ask me to go for family walks in the night....of course zorro was included..he is our first born after all ...
The first few days away from home was difficult for him..hearing arshis voice would often depress him ..then slowly the daily grind of his life there would take over
He would look forward to his leave..and I would fight with him without fail for more time in his plans to visit both sets of parents and friends..but I wanted to be by him..always..time..that is wat I longed for most with him..when he was alive and now ...
He was always ready to motivate and advise you..even to the point of boredom..:))..and I wud often tell him that he was growing into a stereotypical old army officer who prattles on and on about his glorious days..and we would laugh..and he wud say rather wistfully that he hasn't had any days of glory yet
He was always honest..even with his innermost thoughts. .no matter what the consequences. ..and I loved that...of course he wud often tease me about his fear of me and such..and dat was fun too cos I knew it was mostly untrue;)...but he loved me and nothing else mattered to me...
He would spoil me thoroughly..when we went to Turkey I was upset that we dint have a single good photo of ours cos of our dysfunctional camera ....so he borrowed his friends camera and kept taking pics of me and arshi...
He wud say I was being unreasonable but then..he would make sure that he met every single unreasonable demand of mine...
so I wonder.... will he meet the one demand in my mind today... Will I get to see him again..hold him again..I wonder....I wonder...

Comments

  1. reading this felt like getting a peek into ur life kutta....yes mukund wasa 100 percent kinda guy.....o halfway measures.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts