I miss..

I miss...

His warm hug and motivating words..His devil may care attitude...His short temper and outbursts...Our fights and the way we made up as soon as we could...His loving gestures and affectionate glances...His hand on my waist ensuring I don't fall when walking while carrying my daughter...His craving for ice creams and his appetite for the kind of food I made...His companionship...I have for the past ten years told him everything in my head without filters..morning and evening...whenever i could...
His voice...
Of all the things I miss his voice ..wishing me a good day in the morning ..promising to lie down beside me in the night and visit me in my dreams and not angeina jolie:-))....telling me he loves me...loving me...
His voice ..

I miss...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts